Thursday 19 January 2012

travis barker

  • Question:-travis barker???
    On that boost mobile commercial were it shows travis barker as a kid then a weight lifter. Is that true that he became a weight lifter because he looks way to skinny to have been a weight lifter.
    thanks -nick

    Answer:-It's a body suit. He was messing around with that back when his reality show was still on. Looks pretty real though, and he looks funny as heck with it on.

    I love Travis Barker's show.......with the "come on down" thing and the beautiful Barkers Beauties. One of my favorites. I'd like to win the Showcase Showdown one day.
  • Question:-Travis Barker?
    I just read Travis Barker filed for divorce from his wife, Shanna. Is this true?!?!?!?

    Answer:-I hear they are having problems. However, I don't think he has file for divorce.

    They make such a cute couple.....

    Update: Travis did file for a divorce..

    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1538138/20060808/barker__travis.jhtml?headlines=true
  • Question:-Where can I get Travis Barker autographed drumsticks for less than 100 dollars?
    I really want to get some signed drumsticks from Travis Barker for my best friend, but I don't know where... Could anybody help?

    Answer:-I doubt you can for less than $100
  • Question:-what is the name of the guitarist with Taylor Swift, and Travis Barker and the lead sing of Weezer?
    In the Band Hero ad, what is the name of the guitarist with Taylor Swift, Travis Barker and the leader singer of Weezer?

    Answer:-the other people are Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) and Rivers Cuomo (Weezer)
  • Question:-How can I send something to Travis Barker in the hospital?
    I LOVE TRAVIS BARKER and I am sooo sad to find out about the plane crash.
    my heart goes to all the victims and their families.
    I want to send something to travis while he is in the hospital but I cant find a address anywhere.
    does anyone know a way i could contact him?
    thanks :]
    and please help pray for full recovery for both travis and dj am.
    :]

    Answer:-Travis Barker or Adam Goldstein
    C/O
    Joseph M. Still Burn Center
    3651 Wheeler Road
    Augusta, GA 30909
  • Question:-travis Barker?
    I just read on myspace that he had died but I cant find any storie of this in the news, entertainment sites, or mtv. Does anyone know?

    Answer:-He didn't die. This is going to sound dorky but I have Shanna on my myspace page and she confirmed that the rumor is false.
  • Question:-Omg just heard:What do you think of the accident with DJ Am and Travis barker?
    Travis Barker from blink 182(drummer) and DJ Am(dated Nicole Ritchie) got into an airplane accident and are in critical condition.There were 6 passengers and 4 died!Im worried are you?

    Answer:-this is so bad, its funny that the only two survivors are the two most famous people....they were obviously sitting in the safest seats
  • Question:-Travis barker?
    has neon lights in his drums
    how do i do this?

    Answer:-Maybe I'm way wrong, but Maybe Travis has some wires that give off light in his drum set.
  • Question:-As morbid as this may sound, with the crash of Travis Barker, what happens to tattoos on burn victims?
    Former "BLINK 182" drummer Travis Barker was in a serious plane crash last weekend. Those that have seen him know that a large percent of his body is covered with tattoos. He is in serous condition with extensive burns. What happens to tattoos on skin to someone with serious burns?

    Answer:-Crap. I've no idea. I'm guessing they'd get damaged.. obviously.. get melted with the skin.
  • Question:-Do You Do A Drum Dual With Travis Barker To Unlock Him?
    I really want to unlock Travis Barker as a playable character during career and quickplay modes.
    Do you have to play through the drums career and do like a drum dual with him and win, or what?

    Answer:-You have to play the drum career and finish the song Dammit by Blink-182 to unlock Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment