Tuesday 17 January 2012

paula deen

  • Question:-paula deen?
    Can someone please explain to me Paula Deen's appeal?
    I think she is a horrible cook who would deep fry butter, if she hasn't already. And yet, there are people out there who love her. Can someone please explain the reason for the interest in her?

    Answer:-I think that is a very good question, despite it being asked three times, here's a hint only press submit once. Myra C, based on the number of points you have, it is pretty obvious that your greatest accomplishment in life is getting off by putting people down on these forums. WHY don't you not answer the question instead of demeaning people?

    Paula Deen does making disgusting food. She is different from the other cooks on FN and I think that is why people like her.
  • Question:-Paula Deen?
    I was just wondering if anyone knows Paula Deen's email adress? I wanted to email her if I could get an autographed picture.

    Answer:-Ok go to Pauladeen.com . Look on the left side of the page. You will see contac us. Click that. Send the email.
  • Question:-How does paula deen keep from being morbidly obese?
    I mean Paula deen is a big women, yes, but the way she cooks she should be twice her current size. All that butter, bacon, donuts, butter, cheesecake, chocolate and butter she uses in every episode is astounding. She once made a hamburger with donuts for buns. How does she keep from being to obese to get out of bed!?!?!
    I know She's obese, but she's not super gigantic morbidly obese.

    Answer:-She's already obese but will probably have a heart attack before she gets morbidly obese.
  • Question:-Who can throw down in a kitchen Rachel Ray or Paula Deen?
    I would like to see Rachel Ray & Paula Deen go toe to toe in the kitchen on the Food Network & raise money from some sort of charity.I would donate 1,500 dollars to Paula Deen & the charity she will be sponsoring.So who will you chose?

    Answer:-There are two totally different schools of thought on this question.

    It would depend as to which type of cooking style one prefers. Rachael Ray cooks a variety of different styles, while Paula Deen stays traditionally to Southern charm.

    This being said, my own preference is Paula Deen.

    Have a lovely rest of the day. Happy Eating!
  • Question:-Does Paula Deen have a brother who also has a restaurant in Savannah?
    Someone told me the other day that they had heard that Paula Deen had a brother who had a restaurant in Savannah. I’ve never heard her mention this on her show but it sounds plausible. Is it true? Has anyone eaten there and if so what’s it like?

    Answer:-Uncle Bubba's Oyster House
    104 Bryan Woods Road
    Savannah GA 31410

    phone 912.897.6101
    fax 912.897.6811
  • Question:-Trying to find a recipe on the Paula Deen show?
    Earlier this year Paula Deen made a dessert with Glazed dounuts, Krispy Kream, and i'm trying to find the Episode or recipe. I think it was a write in recipe, can anyone help me?

    Answer:-This recipe, from Paula Deen, in general, received very good reviews. Some people thought that it was too dry and added an extra egg and an extra 1/2 cup of evaporated milk so you may want to try doing that. Enjoy!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BILL NICHOLSON'S KRISPY KREME
    BREAD PUDDING WITH BUTTER RUM SAUCE
    Source: Paula Deen
    Yield: about 12 servings

    2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
    1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
    2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
    2 eggs, beaten
    1 (9-ounce) box raisins
    1 pinch salt
    1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
    Butter Rum Sauce, recipe follows

    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

    Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.

    Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.

    BUTTER RUM SAUCE:
    1 stick butter
    1 pound box confectioners' sugar
    Rum, to taste

    Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.
  • Question:-Paula deen??
    I watched her food network programs for some time and I cannot stand her anymore. Why she craves for butter and sweets and other unhealthy stuff so much? It seems like she will fry a stick of butter one day. I mean why people love her so much when she cooks very high calorie dishes all the time completely ignoring health consciousness?? Why food network promote her shows when many people are ready to eat what she prepares?
    I am not having any hard feelings for her or whatsoever but just wanted to ask about her appeal.

    Answer:-She is like the grandmother of FoodNetwork, so everytime I watch her show I feel like I am sitting in my grandmother's kitchen listening to her tell stories about what she might be cooking at the time. I completely agree with you about the foods she makes though. I feel like I am going to have a heart attack everytime I watch her show. But I think the appeal of her show is that she is so sweet to everyone and truly shows what southern hospitality is when she talks to people and when she talks about what she is making. My roommate pointed out once that she and her husband look like Mr. and Mrs. Claus....
  • Question:-I am doing a paper on Paula Deen and need help?
    I am doing a term paper on Paula Deen. I have found some sites online with some information but does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can put in a term paper that needs to be quite long? I have also tried writing her to a couple of different emails but not sure if any of them will reach her. I don't have much time to get anything back and get this paper done. It is due the end of May.

    Answer:-Include some of her recipes in your term paper. You can also discuss how she has her own set of cookware and home decor available now, and you might want to analyze a few recipes that are basically heart attacks on a plate.Her food is yummy, but incredibly unhealthy.
  • Question:-How can I get Paula Deen to adopt me?
    My parents stopped talking to me and cut all ties due to not liking my husband (just because he is Jewish he didn't do anything to them and they never met him). I think Paula Deen would be a nice grandmother to our upcoming baby and she makes great food. She can come to Israel and visit us and make food. What do you think?

    Answer:-Give her 500 sticks of butter.
  • Question:-Paula Deen German Chocolate COOKIES?
    Paula Deen has a recipe for german chocolate cookies in one of her holiday issues for this year (2008). I can't find my issue. If anyone has it can you please give it to me? Thanks so much!!!
    it's not anywhere online. I looked on the foodnetwork and her magazines websites.

    Answer:-Is this the right one? It says it's adapted from Paula Deen's Holiday Baking...

    German Chocolate Cookies

    ½ cup butter, softened
    ½ cup brown sugar, packed
    ¼ cup sugar
    1 egg
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1 4-oz. bar German’s sweet chocolate, melted
    1-1/4 cups flour
    ¼ cup cocoa powder
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    ¼ teaspoon salt
    1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
    1 cup chopped pecans

    Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with silicone baking mats.
    In a large bowl beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and stir until combined. Add the melted chocolate and stir until combined.

    In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture, beating until combined. Stir in the coconut and pecans. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.

    Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set in the center. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment