Monday 16 January 2012

christopher plummer

  • Question:-Christopher Plummer?
    If Wicked was made into the movie, do you think Christopher Plummer would make a great Wizard?
    I think he would!
    Oh what's his address by the way?
    This is my ideal cast:
    Elphaba - Kerry Ellis/Idina Menzel
    Glinda - Kristin Chenoweth
    Wizard - Christpher Plummer
    Fieyro - Leonardo DiCaprio
    Madam Morrible - Miriam Margoyles/Julie Andrews
    Boq - James Gillian
    Nessarose - Karen Dotrice
    Dr Dillamond - Sir Ian Holm
    Classmate - Jodi Benson
    Munchkins - ?
    Fieyro - Angus DeWilton

    Answer:-He'd be the PERFECT Wizard! He's such a great actor but, sorry, I've never seen anything that says he can be contacted. I imagine anyone writing a fan letter would have to write to his agent and ask them to forward the letter.
  • Question:-Do you think Christopher Plummer will win an Oscar tonight?
    I know that everyone thinks that guy from Inglorious Bastards will win, but Christopher Plummer is 80 years old and never won an Oscar. Don't you think they'll give it to him since he's so old and never won?

    Answer:-I don't think so...

    There is a chance but this is the Oscars. They will agree with you or hit you in the face with a surprise winner
  • Question:-Why did Christopher Plummer dislike his role in the movie "The Sound of Music"?
    According to Wikipedia, Plummer did not like playing the role of Captain Von Trapp and declined to attend a cast reunion, referring to the film as "'the sound of mucus".

    Does anyone know why he didn't like the movie or his role?

    Thanks!

    Answer:-He probably couldn't stand all those annoying kids.
  • Question:-What are some of Christopher Plummer's Horror Films?
    Can anyone provide a list of horror films that star Christopher Plummer please?

    The only two I know are The Clown At Midnight & Nosferatu in Venice

    Answer:-Christopher Plummer was in Possessed, Dracula 2000, Twelve Monkeys, and Already Dead. Hope these helped.
  • Question:-I've always thought Christopher Plummer looks artistocratic, what do you think?
    I know he's a Canadian actor, a fine one at that. I have always thought he has lovely yet strangely sinister looks. He has a regal bearing. Am I crazy to think so? I hope not. I think he'd make a fine ruler of a small country.

    Answer:-I actually met him in 2002 when he played King Lear at the Stratford Festival here in Ontario.
    If you're unfamiliar with the festival, it's this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratford_Shakespeare_Festival
    He was kind enough to give me an autograph, and in person he really is quite regal in his bearing and demeanour.
    He probably would make a fine monarchy somewhere, but he's got the (rather twisted) Canadian sense of humour so he'd probably cause an international incident or two.
  • Question:-Can't find a Cinderella film starring Christopher Plummer, Can anyone help?
    My mother saw this film about 26 years ago on television and has never seen it since. I have tried to find information on the the web with hope to eventually get this film but with no luck. It would be great if anyone can help us. Thanks.

    Answer:-The Sound of Music ?
  • Question:-What James Bond movie & what character did Christopher Plummer play? (the guy from the sound of music)?


    Answer:-I looked him up and he is not in any of the James Bond movies. There is a movie called Tripple Cross (1966) that was kind of like a James bond movie. His character name was Eddie Chapman in that one. I hope this helps you out.
  • Question:-Does Max Von Sydow look like Christopher Plummer in recent years?


    Answer:-Yeah, kind of.
  • Question:-Is Christopher Plummer related to Jason Isaacs?
    Christopher Plummer played Captain Von Trapp in the 1965 "The Sound of Music," starring Julie Andrews. Jason Isaacs is most recently known for his recurring role as Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies.
    If you look at early pictures of Plummer (like the 1965 ones from "The Sound of Music") and compares them to pictures of Isaacs, the resemblance is remarkable, even without Lucius' platinum hair!!
    I was wondering if anybody had found if the two were related.
    This has been bugging me for a VERY long time and if you could help me, that would be fantastic!!
    Thanks.

    Answer:-No, they are not related.
  • Question:-Did Christopher Plummer sing "Edelweiss" in The Sound Of Music?
    In "The Sound Of Music", I know that most of Christopher Plummer's songs weren't sung by him, but I can't really find a concrete answer on whether or not he sung "Edelweiss". Does anyone know if he really did?

    Answer:-Edelweiss- Charmian Carr

    i hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment