Tuesday 17 January 2012

chicago news

  • Question:-why is chicago fox news pointe of view 180 degrees opposite of fox world news?
    i think it is opposite because the chgo. market is more liberal. you would think they would have the same opinions, views, standards and values as the fox news in washington but we dont. i think fox chgo views mirrow the views of most of chicago.

    Answer:-Ninety percent of Chicago is liberal Democrats. The suburbs are closer to fifty-fifty. A true conservative local television station would have trouble getting viewers. Even the Chicago Tribune which is supposedly right leaning is left of the center for the nation as a whole.
  • Question:-How did my local news get changed to Chicago from Detroit?
    On my Yahoo front page the local news lists Chicago instead of Detroit. Why did this change?

    Answer:-trevelling news gathers mass and color on the way
    attenuation
  • Question:-Name of a show about man in chicago who got news paper a day early?
    I don't think he shows on anymore but this guy got his news paper early than ran around chicago saving people, I remeber something about a black cat too. Anyone remember the name of the show?

    Answer:-early edition....I really enjoyed this show.
  • Question:-what happen to michelle lee/the weather girl on fox news chicago?
    did she leave fox news chicago on her on and was she able to find work elsewhere.

    Answer:-She left Fox for a position with another affiliate in the south is what I heard.
  • Question:-what happened to nancy lu chicago news?
    nancy lu fox chicago news what happened to her?

    Answer:-According to online sources, Nancy Loo left Fox and is now with WGN as a reporter and fill-in anchor on the Channel 9 morning newscasts.

    http://www.tvnewscheck.com/articles/2010/05/28/daily.3/
    http://blogs.vocalo.org/feder/2010/06/sidelined-sportscaster-pinch-hitting-for-channel-9/24530 [Scroll down a bit]
  • Question:-I'm trying to find out how many people actually watch Chicago Channel 7 news, how can I find out?
    I watch the news all the time, and I'm curious ( I couldnt find the info on the sites), my favorite news is on Chicago's channel 7 11am broadcast, so, how many people actually tune in, where is that info?

    Answer:-You might want to check out the Nielson ratings... maybe they have that information available...

    other than that - all the stations will claim that they are the best and tinge the results of surveys and such... so it's really hard to get a good estimate.
    Too much shady competition between stations...
  • Question:-Chicago news-a vicious pit bull attacked a little girl--why do people keep them?
    And who would want to compare themselves to one?
    mommy dearest wacko kind of thing?

    Answer:-No thinking compassionate person would ever want to be compared to a pit bull.
  • Question:-Who is the best Chicago morning news team?
    These include: CBS 2, NBC 5, ABC 7, WGN, and FOX.

    Answer:-fox news chicago.
  • Question:-Why do Las Vegas and Indianapolis get Chicago WGN channel/news?
    There may be other cities too, but those ones I know for sure do. How come they would get a Chicago feed?

    Answer:-WGN is a superstation much like TBS. WOR in New York is picked up all over the country as well. The news just happens to come with the other programming.
  • Question:-The Yahoo Home page always shows me local news from the wrong city. It shows San Antonio but I live in Chicago?
    My profile info is updated to Chicago, and I am actually IN Chicago, but I see San Antonio news.

    Answer:-I'd like to know, too. I'm in southern California and lately I get Seattle news.

No comments:

Post a Comment