Friday 20 January 2012

gina carano

  • Question:-Gina Carano?
    Ok my best friend in the whole world (His a boy) is madly in love with Gina Carano and he talks about her all day and night long. Like I would ask him but he would just start talking and I wouldn't hear what he was saying, so how is she famous whats her job and is she single or married. Like I said I would ask him but he would of went off a story and I don't have time for that so if you know something about her it would help me alot.

    Thanks,
    Brittany

    Answer:-she's a MMA fighter and is on the american gladiators. i heard that she has a boyfriend.
  • Question:-where can I find authentic Gina Carano merchandise?
    I need to find t shirts of Gina Carano..
    If you know any websites that I can go to please let me know. I need to find t shirts of Carano.

    Answer:-Try Gina Carano merchandise.com
  • Question:-Where can I find footage of Gina Carano Thie fights to download to my computer?
    I am looking to download all of the Thie fights, that Gina Carano was in, to my computer and may be able to edit them together later. But I don't want any flash files or youtube type stuff.
    I tried p2p and couldn't find anything.

    Answer:-Try any p2p software.
  • Question:-What happened to Gina Carano in Red Alert 3?
    One of the first and most succesfull videos promoting Red Alert 3 was the one portraying Gina Carano as Natasha the Russian Sniper, however I have just finished the Russian campaign and started the American one and I havent seen Gina Carano during the whole Russian campaign.
    Does she shows in any other portion of the game? Is she at least the voice of Natasha?

    Answer:-I read that Gina was quite difficult to handle, unable to remember her lines, and couldn't act at all. In the end, she was cut out of most of the scenes because of this. She should be visible in one or two scenes in the background, without any lines, but I don't remember for sure. It might be that even those scenes were cut out.
  • Question:-Guys would you be afraid to fight a girl like Gina Carano?
    Well ok if not Gina Carano, than is there any girl you'd be afraid to fight? Laila Ali perhaps? Tonya Harding?

    Answer:-Well Gina would phucking kill me. I could take Laila down and sub her and Harding is not a badazz herself but she might pay some one to hurt me
  • Question:-Who would win in a throwdown between Michelle 0bama and Gina Carano or MMA?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Carano

    Would Carano bail out of the ring when she saw Michelle O's linebacker shoulders?
    * of MMA
    Dick: Were your lib buddies laughing so hard that they dripped tears into their lattes?

    Answer:-Poor Michele. Andre the giant would not wrestle her. I knew Gina when I lived in Dallas.
  • Question:-Who wins in a MMA rules only, Floyd Mayweather or Gina Carano?
    Floyd and Roger likes to beat up women so how does Floyd fare against Gina Carano? Can be use his boxing skills in the octagon against smaller Gina?

    Answer:-Floyd Maywheather wins easily. He's much faster than her, and has a harder hit. I bet he could take Cyna. Floyd has beaten 16 world champions and embarrassed them, his footwork is too good for her. I don't see her getting him. He's destroyed most of his opponents and completely embarrassed them. His jabs will be too much.
  • Question:-Who would win in a street fight, Gina Carano or Floyd Mayweather?
    Since Mayweather likes to beat up women how would he do against Gina Carano or maybe Cyborg Santos in a street fight?

    Answer:-Floyd will win by giving signals to his bodyguards.
  • Question:-so if Gina Carano is in mixed martial arts right now, is she still in the American Gladiator or not?
    this is just a follow up question on my previous question, "is Gina Carano the gladiator called 'Crush' on American Gladiators?" i am so interested in her.

    Answer:-She was involved in Mixed Martial Arts before American Gladiators anyway.

    American Gladiators tapes for two months max at a time, and right now, the show is in limbo anyway as they search for a new broadcast outlet, so it's not like it gets in the way too much.
  • Question:-When is the female mixed martial artist Gina Carano's next fight!?
    Gina Carano hasn't had a fight in a while, and was wondering if anyone knew where she's been, or if she has a fight coming up? Please let me know.

    Answer:-Here's a link to an article on Carano dated May 17...

    http://www.gina-carano.org/gina-carano-always-has-home-with-strikeforce-but-no-return-date-in-sight/

No comments:

Post a Comment