Friday 27 January 2012

taco bell breakfast menu

  • Question:-What are the items on Taco Bell's breakfast menu?
    I cant seem to find any website that will tell me what the breakfast items are in a full list and I need to know soon so I may get some tomorrow morning... Can anyone help?

    Answer:-http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/2009/12/11/a-closer-look-at-taco-bells-new-breakfast-menu/45179/

    good luck!

    or just go to tacobell.com!

    hope i helped! ^_^

    good luck!
  • Question:-Best mexican restaurant in the world. Does taco bell have a breakfast menu?
    just wondering, it would give me some incentive to get up in the morning.

    Answer:-Like Ive said to you before in the past and now the present, hun..Id really love to try the ones in the "South" before I make my decision..Taco Bell is a place that I dont mind picking up when Im desperate not to have to make breakfast/or dinner..lol..but Id really love to try all the mexican Restaurants in the South areas of the US...w/ my new Significiant other...you tc/ caribou../ God Bless you <KLYHugzUxxx>;)
  • Question:-Can I order normal taco bell food if I go there at 7 AM? Or will I have to order from some breakfast menu?
    Can I order normal taco bell food if I go there at 7 AM? Or will I have to order from some breakfast menu?

    Answer:-You will have to order from the breakfast recipe as that is the food they will have ready.

    Other things will be made closer to the time they start the lunch menu.
  • Question:-Are you as excited as I am that TACO BELL is bringing back BREAKFAST!?
    OMG - I can't wait until the stores near me bring it back. I doubt they will have their country sausage burrito that was life changing...but I'm sure they'll have something else just as tasty and just as bad for you!

    http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/2009/12/11/a-closer-look-at-taco-bells-new-breakfast-menu/45179/

    Answer:-I've never heard of Taco Bell serving breakfast. Probably won't happen where I live.
  • Question:-Have you ever tried Taco Bell's new breakfast menu???
    I haven't but it looks good.

    Answer:-sweet, thanks for the idea!
  • Question:-What do Mexicans eat for breakfast?
    McDonalds and Burger King serve breakfast, and i was wondering what would Taco Bell serve if they opened up with a breakfast menu.....all i can think of are breakfast burritos and flan. Anything else?
    I know Taco bell is hardly mexican..but the whole "run for the border" slogan implies they are lol.....so i was just thinking what the possibilities could be if they were to serve breakfast.

    Answer:-In a skillet cook one link of chorizo pork sausage until browned. Add 3 eggs,mix, until throughly cooked, and finally melt mexican cheese (such as goat milk cheese) on top.
    In seperate pan put in a bit of olive oil and place a large tortilla. Slightly brown the tortilla. (You can use either corn or flour). Put in your chorizo/egg/cheese mixture. You can add whatever - tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, but remember this is a breakfast burrito. Roll it up, eat it, and never ever go back to McD's or B.K. again!
  • Question:-What is your Favorite or Discontinued thing?
    I liked Mountain dew Livewire, Game fuel, Pitch black 2.

    Burger Kings Shake 'em up fries & slime dipping sauce for chicken nuggets.

    McDonlad's Custard Pies

    Taco Bells Zesty Nachos & Breakfast Menu

    Pepsi Blue =]

    I can't wait for more Stuff!!!!
    Omg i loved Crystal Pepsi as well!

    Answer:-Vanilla coke
  • Question:-what is your favorite fast food restaurant and which menu do you normally order?
    I like Wendy's French Fry, I like ... Taco Bell some time, and McDonald breakfast some time. hehehe

    ALL FAT ~!!! ALL AMERICANS are FAT because of this ~!!! can we sue these restaurant like we did with tobacco company? hehehe

    Answer:-McDonalds and Burger King. There isn't really a specific menu I order off, but I usually order off the dollar menu from McDonalds.
  • Question:-Out of all fast food breakfast menus, which chain has the best?
    I am considering getting breakfast and was thinking of a breakfast burrito but the last time i had eggs at a fast food place, the texture was weird. Anyhow, these are the choices that are close by:

    1. McDonalds
    2. Wendy's
    3. Taco Bell
    4. Jack in the Box
    5. Burger King
    6. IHOP/Denny's to go (not really fast food)

    Thx

    Answer:-Call ahead about 15 min. it'll be ready when you get there, fast food. IHOP!!!! Combo: cinnamon swirl french toast, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, hash brown, and some orange juice!!!!
    I'm going to get one now,
  • Question:-How did i do on my diet today?
    Breakfast: Cereal (330 calories)
    Lunch: Went to Taco Bell, got Cinnamon twists (160) crunchy taco on the fresco menu (150 calories)
    Dinner: Rye cracker (45) Laughing Cow cream cheese (35) Two rice cakes (40 each)
    How did i do today??
    Thank you!

    Answer:-errrrrr. honestly thats a terrible diet. you had no veggies or frutis which is what you should be mainly eating. sure there was meat in a taco but tacos are unhealthy. your dieting all wrong. your eating less and having lower calories but you wont lsoe weight because your eating unhealthy food! sure your not eating lots of calories but you food is sooo unehalthy! you need a better diet. and dont forget exercise

    basically to answer your Q you didnt do good today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment