Wednesday 25 January 2012

state of the union

  • Question:-Is the State of the Union Address really just a pep-rally?
    Every year it sounds the same. It's not like anything will change tomorrow after tonight's pep-rally. Congress claps at this propaganda to make themselves feel better don't they know that 80% of America hates their frickin' guts.
    I wish somebody would yell "You lie" and a fist-fight broke out. At least then I would feel represented.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Did Obamas state of the Union Speech go like this?
    Politicans like me have chased jobs overseas. This is all politics. I'm trying to re-elected. We have a gigantic mess. It wasn't for me things would be soo much worse. And if it we'rent for me it would be much worse.

    Would the only truthful statement be he inherited a mess? That instead of cleaning it up i made it worse? That instead of changing. I changed the size of the mistakes 10x bigger? And the only thing standing between us and oblivion is cheap debt?

    Answer:-
  • Question:-What was the most divisive thing President Obama said in his State of the Union Address?
    I keep hearing Obama Haters saying it was divisive but they never provide an exact quote from the speech.
    As I suspected no exact quotes.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Why are republican leaders attacking Obama on the state of the union speech early?
    Mittens mcconnel and boner all have attacked it.


    They know it will be good and they can't beat it

    Answer:-
  • Question:-What is the state of the union of Yahoo! Answers?
    BQ - are you watching the State of the Union tonight

    Answer:-Slow
    BQ I did
  • Question:-is my inability to pay attention to the state of the union address for 5 consecutive minutes?
    (a) a symptom of mommy-brain, akin to being unable to remember that the coffee is on the roof of my car or putting the dog leash in the refrigerator;
    (b) a symptom of too much time on y!a rotting my brain cells; or
    (c) something to do with the speech itself

    do you ever feel like you've lost a significant number of brain cells since having kids?
    shoot, now i've put myself in a position where i have to thumb up a bunch of conservatives. ;-)

    Answer:-Let me put it this way....I am watching an episode of Chopped. :o)

    I can't listen to the guy for more than a minute, anyway.
  • Question:-Did you see Hilary Clinton on the State of the Union address?
    What do you think? To me she kind of looklike she had the flu

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Did Obama just use basically the same speech as his last State of the Union speech?
    Sounded almost exactly the same, with some added BS.

    Answer:-
  • Question:-What did republicans like about obamas state of the union address 2011?


    Answer:-Obama's the wrong color for the republicans, so I doubt they liked much of anything about anything.
  • Question:-Will Obama attack Gingrich or Romney during his state of the union?
    do u think he will throw in a zineger?

    Answer:-

No comments:

Post a Comment