Tuesday 24 January 2012

tim thomas

  • Question:-What are the names that Tim Thomas yells out at the beginning of seven pounds and why is he repeating them?
    What are the names that Tim Thomas yells out at the beginning of seven pounds and why is he repeating them?

    Is it the people that he killed in the car accident?

    Answer:-He is repeating the names of those killed in the accident because they are the motivation for him to continue with what he is doing.
  • Question:-Tim Thomas?
    so let me get this strait. Brodeur cant play the all-star game. Fair enough. The who do they choose to replace him? Gerber? No. Biron? No. Lundquvist? No. They pick Thomas. What does he have that all these others dont?

    Answer:-leads league in save percentage, and 4th in the east in GAA.
  • Question:-Why is everyone hating on what Sean Avery did against Tim Thomas?
    Of course it wasnt an accident so lets get passed that, but the Rangers were losing 1-0 and the Tim Thomas was shutting him out. I feel he wanted to stir up the team to score a goal. Like to fire them up. In the old days they used to do the same thing what Avery did. I think it was ok.
    IF YOU WERE A RANGERS FAN YOU WOULD LOVE HIM AND LOVE WHAT HE DID.

    Answer:-For me I hate unsportsmanlike crap no matter who is doing it. I know many Rangers fans and they are embarrassed. I would never want him on my team .
  • Question:-How much longer do you think Tim Thomas will play?
    I mean, he's still great even though he's 37. How long do you think he could play. Usually most hockey players retire in their late 30's. But Tim Thomas looks fit enough to play till he's at least 40! What do you think???

    Answer:-If he doesn't have any injuries, he can go up till maybe 42, but I don't think more than that. His aggressive style is going to be hard for him to continue as he gets older.
  • Question:-Should I trade Tim Thomas for James Neal and Brent Johnson?
    In my Fantasy League should I trade Tim Thomas for James Neal and Brent Johnson?

    I need a strong forward and my other goalie is Ryan Miller. Should I do it?

    Answer:-Miller is a great goaltender yes but he hasnt been so solid so far this year. Thomas has, i wouldnt let go of thomas for just neal and johnny tho i like both of them i'd ask for more if it were loui ericksson yes but neal no
  • Question:-where do you think tim thomas will be playing next year?
    of weve heard enough about lebron who is now a heat but i wanna hear what you think about tim thomas... what team will tim thomas beon next year... i think the knicks because he has a history with dantoni and amare already plus hes cheap and can play good

    Answer:-He hasn't retired yet?!?! LAKERS FOR LIFE!
  • Question:-What is the names of Tim Thomas and Mark Recchi's families?
    Okay my friend is doing a story, and i'm looking up the names of Tim Thomas's Three kids.

    and Mark Recchi's, wife and children.

    We have Thomas wife's name, but no his kids.

    if you can help please do.

    Answer:-Tim Thomas has 2 daughters, Kiley and Kelsey and a son named Keegan.

    Mark Recchi's wife's name is Alexa. They have 3 children - Christina, Cameron and Austin.
  • Question:-Is Tim Thomas goalie of eastern all stars?
    If Tim Thomas is not the goalie of the eastern all stars than what is he the goalie of except the Bruins?

    Answer:-What do you mean? He has been an All-Star. He has been a Team USA Goalie, and is a Broons Goalie.
  • Question:-Is Tim Thomas going to start for the Bruins or is Fernandez?

    For the regular season...
    Yeah I thought I heard something about them starting Fernandez instead of Thomas, but I wasn't sure. It would definitely make more sense starting Thomas.

    Answer:-Julien has decided that he will have both goalies share the workload till one of them shows they are better than the other.

    As quoted by Claude Julien:

    “I know everybody wants to be a No. 1,” Julien said, “but if we’ve got two good goaltenders, we’re in a situation of strength. Everyone seems to think this is a battle here, and they’re really competing against each other. I think it’s a situation where, yeah, you want to compete to play as much as you can, but this isn’t a negative situation. I think it’s a great situation to be in.”
  • Question:-Should I start Pierre Thomas or Tim Hightower for week 14?
    Pierre Thomas is up against Atlanta and Tim Hightower is up against the Rams. Hightower hasnt been giving me anything the past few weeks, but the matchup looks good. Thomas has been pretty decent, though Bush is back.

    Answer:-Pierre Thomas....................

No comments:

Post a Comment