Tuesday 17 January 2012

john elway

  • Question:-john elway?
    in the 80s john elway john elway was drafted by the baltimore colts, first overall

    he then said he would quit football and play baseball

    i dont understand why the colts would care

    and also why didn't he want to play on the balitimore colts?

    Answer:-The Colts at the time were a terrible team, Elway didn't want to play for them and wanted to play for a team in the West.
    The Colts cared because they spent their #1 draft pick on him and wanted to get something for the pick so they traded him to Denver for other player(s).
  • Question:-John Elway?
    who is John Elway?????

    Answer:-Juanita Bynum

    uanita Bynum
    preacher; writer

    Personal Information

    Born Juanita Bynum on January 16, 1959; divorced, 1985.
    Education: Saints Academy of the Church of God in Christ (COGIC) high school in Lexington, Mississippi.
    Religion: raised COGIC.

    Career

    Author. Recorded videos include: No More Sheets; Are You Planted for the Kingdom (also available on CD); I’m Too Fat For the Yoke (also available on CD); Limp of the Lord; Now That’s Dominion; The Refiner’s Fire; My Delivery; The Spirit of Isaac; The Umpire of my Soul; Tied to the Altar. Wrote: No More Sheets; Don’t Get off the Train. Speaker. Engagements include T.D. Jakes’ Singles Conference (”No More Sheets” message), 1997; T.D. Jakes’ “Woman, Thou Art Loosed!” conference, 1998; Women’s Weapons of Power Conference, 2001.
    http://www.yard9.com/2007/08/25/juanita-bynum/
  • Question:-Why did John Elway refuse to go to the Baltimore Colts?
    Why did John Elway refuse to go to the Baltimore Colts when they drafted him - even threatening to play baseball instead.

    Did he have a grudge against the Colts or something?

    Answer:-See: Eli Manning

    but add the fact that the Baltimore Colts had absolutly nothing going for them. No LT, no Gates..... nothing. Then take away the fact that Eli didn't have a 2nd sport to fall back on, just a famous dad & brother.
  • Question:-What is the best way to meet John Elway?
    My father and I have been Denver fans for as long as I can remember. In January we are going to our first Denver Broncos football game and will be in Denver for a couple of days. I have never met John Elway. Anyone have any idea, assuming he's in town, on how to get a hold of him (not a phone or anything)? I really want to meet him and get his autograph or something. That would be awesome. Thank you.

    Answer:-Look on the golf courses
  • Question:-How much is a signed John Elway and Robin Williams Denver broncos hat?
    I have a denver Broncos cap that happens to have the siganature of both John Elway and Robin Williams (yes the actor) cause i happened to bump into him one day and your not going to not get robin william's signature right, and all i had on me was my hat so yeah.

    Answer:-it is worth $1000.
  • Question:-Does anyone have an image of John Elway playing baseball?
    I am looking for an image of John Elway playing baseball for Stanford. I have some small images from cards and such, but no medium to large images I can use. Does anyone have one?

    Answer:-Is this him?
    http://www.naxcom.com/images/elway_Yanks.jpg
  • Question:-Where can i find some action john elway pictures?
    Every time i look on yahoo,google, flickr, etc, I only find pictures after his career. Where can i find a website or search engine that has john elway pictures in his career with a large amount of pictures as well?

    Answer:-images.google.com

    search for what you want. if you want elway throwing a pass, type that. if you want elway getting sacked, type it. john elway for me displayed 50% of him in action as a QB.
  • Question:-What scenarios were discussed by the Raiders in trying to land John Elway?
    I have heard different players being offered incuding Marcus Allen and Howie Long in trying to land John Elway in 83. Any truths to this I heard similar scenarios on radio by former Raiders.

    Answer:-i remember they tried to trade up to get elway but i really dont know man.
  • Question:-What is the value of a John Elway trading card?
    1993 Edge Collectors Trading Card. John Elway with a two minute warning. Bronco's played Kansas City. The card is in Mint conditions. Kept in a case.

    Answer:-Not that much
    If you go to beckett.com you can probablly fing the exact price.
    His cards that are worth more now-a-days are his 1984 topps rookie card and any jersey or autograph card
  • Question:-How much would you pay for 100 John Elway, Troy Aikmen or Steve Young cards?
    I have over 100 cards EACH of John Elway, Steve Young and Troy Aikmen, including some rookie cards.

    How much should I sell them for and how much would you pay?

    They are worth a ton but I don't think anyone is going to want to pay for them all.
    Ok to avoid more answers like number 1 I have priced them in Beckett and know that many of them are worth $25.00 a piece. I know a lot about cards and their prices and where some are more valuable.
    I was thinking about $100 per set.

    But it seems hard knowing that the sets are more than that. I won't disclose the actual price but it is much higher.

    The reason I am selling is to get some extra cash and I am strapped right now. We haven't had a card show in my town in a long time or I would likely try and sell them there.
    Nearly every card is in great condition. Many are in excellent condition. Only a couple show some wear.

    Answer:-It would depend on what condition they are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment