Thursday 19 January 2012

mark wahlberg

  • Question:-Mark Wahlberg?
    ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH MARK WAHLBERG LIKE I AM??HE IS A ACTOR AND A SINGER AND MODEL!!

    http://delirium.lejournal.free.fr/Mark_Wahlberg2.jpg
    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/rileysnx/markymark.jpg
    http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/4681/4681.jpg
    http://evilbeetgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/shooter.jpg
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/spawnofsidv/Marky%20Mark/mark_wahlberg_11.jpg
    http://www.poster.net/wahlberg-mark/wahlberg-mark-photo-mark-wahlberg-6202452.jpg
    http://lavender.fortunecity.com/plan9/223/mm15.jpg
    http://www.shakefire.com/frivolous/shooter2.JPG

    Answer:-Who isn't????
    When I was younger,I had such a crush on him!
    He was so fit in The Three Kings!
    I loved him!
    And I do think he's fit!!!
  • Question:-mark wahlberg?
    honestly speaking i dont think mark wahlberg and his girlfriend are make it..yea they look cute but they have a history of braking up and getting back together..i think that there gonna brake up soon..cause at the same time mark also has a history of being a playboy!!!...im be thinking you kno...tell me what you honestly think. **and also i want to be an actress one day so if you kno some ppl then holla :)

    Answer:-who gives a sh!t about his g/f.....Damn that boy is very sexy, and he is worth being stolen from someone else lol
  • Question:-What was the title of the song Mark Wahlberg's character sang during the audition scene in the movie Rockstar?
    What was the title of the song Mark Wahlberg's character sang during the audition scene in the movie Rockstar? And is there a complete version of the song?

    Answer:-"We All Die Young" by Steel Dragon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-WqWaZxXSo&feature=related
  • Question:-What similarities do Vincent Chase and Mark Wahlberg actually have in common?
    I know the show Entourage is loosely based on Mark Wahlbergs early acting career. What I would like to know is what similarities does the character Vincent Chase and Mark Wahlberg actually have in common?

    Answer:-- Both have a less successful brother (Donnie Wahlberg and Johnny Drama)
    - Both have a similar entourage of friends
    - Both are sex symbols
  • Question:-Who thinks that Mark Wahlberg was too big to play Mickey Ward in The Fighter?
    Mickey Ward - 5'8" and junior welterweight (max of 140 lbs)

    Mark Wahlberg - 5'7" but he looks way past 140 lbs.

    Great actor but he looked way bigger than Mickey Ward.

    Answer:-NO!! mark wahlberg was perfect for mickey wards role!!! and besides i dont think he needed to look perfectly like him and his exact build- did james franco look like aron ralston? nope, you got it ;)
  • Question:-How many movies has Mark Wahlberg Died In?
    The only movie that I have seen where Mark Wahlberg dies is, I believe one of his earlier films FEAR with Reese Witherspoon. It's an ongoing joke with my family, "Does Mark Wahlberg die in this movie?" "He can't handle the role of dying after one of his first films." Answer just for fun.

    Answer:-because mark wahlberg is a small turd and i'm going to step on him like dog ish*

    eminem-rhymin words
  • Question:-how long does it take to build a body like Mark Wahlberg?
    I have been lifting weights for the past one month. But could not see any notisable mass in my body. I take whey protein supplements every day.

    Now, My body looks like that of Jim carrey. How long would it take for me to transform to Mark wahlberg looks, or atleast like Jason born
    I am 25 yrs old

    Answer:-8 months of hard training--1 year to get it perfect.

    //
    \\ Golgothor
    //
  • Question:-Are there any movies with both mark wahlberg and lucy liu?
    I remember seeing part of a movie a long time ago with I believe lucy liu and mark wahlberg. I think mark wahlberg was a cop (no, not the other guys). Lucy Liu was mad at him. They were just waking up or having sex. She takes off angry at him and leaves in her car. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    I'm almost positive the actress is Lucy Lui, but the actor is obviously someone else.
    I'm almost positive the actress is Lucy Lui, but the actor is obviously someone else.

    Answer:-I did a bit of research but I'm quite sure that Mark Wahlberg and Lucy Liu have never appeared in a film together. However, you might want to check out "The Corruptor" (1999) -- the storyline involves Mark Wahlberg teaming up with Chow Yun-Fat to investigate a case in Chinatown.
  • Question:-Do you think Mark Wahlberg could have given a decent Performance if he would have played Jason Bourne?
    I must admit Matt Damon Played the role as Perfect as anyone, he suits to the character very well and executes brilliantly
    I think Mark Wahlberg also a very tough actor and good one what do you think?

    Answer:-Yeah I would agree with you, but I think Matt Damon has made the character his own.

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3314825/
  • Question:-Why does Mark Wahlberg act so weirdly in The Happening?
    Hi everyone.

    Did anyone else notice how the acting in M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening isn't necessarily bad but weird (especially Mark Wahlberg)?

    I don't get it...I thought Wahlberg was a good actor?

    Answer:-he is he's jsut supposed to play the quiet laid back guy and the weirdness is tribute to the guy he thinks his wife is seeeing, but shes not they just had dinner. but now he won't leave her alone and now mark is just nervous about losing her

No comments:

Post a Comment