Saturday 21 January 2012

heidi klum and seal divorce

  • Question:-Is Heidi Klum and Seal getting a divorce?
    Oh my! I read on the web that they were getting a divorce. Like they seemed so strong.. Like i really thought they would have made it.. I wonder if it's fake.. Or is the web telling the truth. I know it's not my business but I want to know.. I looked up to them... Sad face

    Answer:-
  • Question:-Heidi Klum and Seal are divorcing?
    Does that mean white chicks are tired of black guys now?

    http://omg.yahoo.com/news/sources-heidi-klum-seal-filing-divorce-164320228.html

    Answer:-
  • Question:-If Heidi Klum were divorced from Seal.....would a white man want to date her?
    How do white men feel when so called "attractive" white women date, marry , and have children with black men?

    Answer:-Excuse me,

    She is a happily married woman from my understanding. If she were to divorce, don't worry, she won't come looking for you and I am quite sure plenty of other good men would STILL be willing to take her up on the offer!
  • Question:-Has anyone noticed that a lot of hot girls tend to date guys that arent that hot?
    Im not trying to be rude but I just noticed it a lot, I understand looks arent everything but I would like to understand the reason/pschology behind super hot girls dating guys that you wouldnt expect them to date

    Carnen Electra and Dave Navarro used to date
    Pamela Anderson and every guy shes ever dated or married
    Holly Madison and Cris Angel
    Beyonce + Jay-Z
    Julia Roberts + Lyle Lovett
    Shania Twain + Mutt Lange
    Marilyn Monroe + Joe DiMaggio and Arthur Miller
    Olivia Wilde and Padma Lakshimi + Salman Rushdie
    Mila Kunis + Maccaulay Culkin
    Kate Hudson + Chris Robinson
    Natalie Portman + Devendra Banhart
    Jennifer Lopez + Marc Anthony
    Heidi Klum + Seal
    Adriana Lima + Marko Jaric
    Christina Aguilera + Jordan Bratman (now divorced)
    Avril Lavigne + Deryck Whibley

    Its a pattern

    Answer:-What are you talking about?

    Deryck Whibley is hot! They've always looked a sweet couple. But now they've divorced... :(

    I can't stand that Brody Jenner.

No comments:

Post a Comment