Thursday 19 January 2012

joe flacco

  • Question:-Joe flacco?????????????????????
    do u think a joe flacco rookie card will be worth anything if they win the superbowl

    Answer:-Are you kidding? Yes it will be. It wil be worth more the longer he plays and the more he accomplishes. 4 Super Bowls and he will be worth tons!!!
  • Question:-Joe Flacco?
    how do you think joe flacco will do this year for the ravens? will he start?
    no they did not use a higher draft pick on him, the ravens used a 5th rounder of smith and a 1st rounder on flacco

    Answer:-How do you draft Kyle Boller all over again?
  • Question:-How do you think Joe Flacco will do against the Texans secondary?
    Joe Flacco is a really underrated QB but a pretty good one. Hes had his tough times(like against the bengals) but now hes going against the Texans secondary. Do you think hell have over 3 tds and over 300 yards?

    Answer:-i think he will strugle early and do great late 300 yards yes 3tds no i think 2 at most.
  • Question:-Should i start joe flacco or vince young?
    I have been starting joe flacco but he has not been delivering. I am thinking of starting vince young because he is projected to score more and he is playing the Giants which did pretty bad in defense last week?
    Any Help?

    Answer:-vince young for sure
  • Question:-Should I start Joe Flacco or Donovan McNabb for NFL Week 9?
    In my NFL fantasy game for these upcoming Week 9 games, who should I put in: Joe Flacco or Donovan McNabb as quarterback, and why?

    Flacco plays Cincinnati Bengals in Cincinnati. McNabb plays Dallas Cowboys at home in Philadelphia.

    Answer:-McNabb in Philly versus a mediocre-below average Cowboys pass defense.

    Cincy defense has proven to be rather decent at times, and I expect Ray Rice to get plenty of carries on the ground.

    McNabb has a better chance to put up more points; especially off a week where he torched the Giants - a better defense then Dallas.
  • Question:-Should I start Jay Cutler or Joe Flacco?
    Jay Cutler @ GB

    Joe Flacco vs KC

    Jay puts up big numbers every week (at least in Denver) but he's playing a pretty tough secondary. While Joe depends on his running game more but he's playing vs an average defense. Who do I start?

    Answer:-flacco i mean come on KC has no D at all,i cutler will do terrible vs my packers D
  • Question:-Joe Flacco threw 4 INTs, Is there any chance they let Marc Bulger start?
    The Baltimore Ravens are very high on Joe Flacco but yesterday he played pretty bad. They have Marc Bulger as their back up QB and a few years back poeple thought of him as a top 10 QB. Is there any chance they make the change to Marc Bulger?

    Answer:-I would bench him.

    Marc Bulger was a pro-bowl QB with the Rams! He was oft injured last few years cause they had no protection and no WRs. But he is very accurate when given time.

    Joe Flacco has been awful (1td 5 ints). If they dont sit his azz Ray Ray may stab him in the shower. LOL
  • Question:-I have Joe Flacco and Brady Quinn on my fantasy roster this week. Which of these quarterbacks should I start?
    Joe Flacco in Houston against the Texans, Brady Quinn at home against the Bronco's... What do you think, and WHY?

    Answer:-As much as I hate to say this, my gut feeling is Brady Quinn at home against the Broncos. Broncos have a terrible defense that has allowed big games to most quarterbacks that have played them. Flacco is second option for Ravens and overall his numbers aren't that impressive this year despite the Ravens record.
  • Question:-Do you think Joe Flacco has improved a lot since last year?
    I'm a Ravens fan and I'll be the first to admit that Flacco isn't the greatest QB. I watch every game, and I think he has improved since last year. Do you? He's made way less mistakes and it's his 4th straight year in the playoffs. What do you think about Joe Flacco, whether you like him or not?

    Answer:-he's O K


    IMA STEELER FAN, and were rivaries, u no,, he did improve but i still hate the ravens
    the only player i love from the ravens is ED REED
  • Question:-Should I start Joe Flacco against Cinncinatti or Tony Romo against Kansas City?
    Here are my lineups with the two Quarterbacks... I need help, I cant make this decision.

    Tony Romo or Joe Flacco
    Reggie Wayne
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Marion Barber
    Brandon Jacobs
    Jason Witten
    Jeroime Harrison, or Kevin Smith
    Jeff Reed
    New York Defense


    Please help me make this decision, thanks for commenting.

    Answer:-I think you're gonna be fine picking either. I might go Romo b/c KC has a worse defense and Cinci has some decent pass rushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment